Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been unbelievably hotnhere for the last 2weeks......yuck

Off too London in the morning, then home on wednesday, you better believe I will be riding somewhere on Thursday.

R

It has been unbelievably hotnhere for the last 2weeks......yuckOff too London in the morning, then home on wednesday, you better believe I will be riding somewhere on Thursday.

R

I believe the weather man said that the sun will be coming back, later this week. We've had major June glooms.

Will that AARP membership be waiting in the mail when you get home? You're getting older on Wednesday, right?

Yuck! Complaint to the management. Mr. Stanley's image is NOT what I wanted to start my day with. Don't think I can even eat my breakfast after seeing that nasty picture. Hey, you don't think there will be antyhing like that at camp do you? If so, it better darn well be kept inside a tent. Even for the sake of recording an accurate ride report in photos, I don't need to see that ever again. :blink:
PS Guys don't really DO things like that do they?
Yes J80s, time to take the photo down, les some people take it the wong way. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I missed the picture Don posted. It must have been a good one to prompt so much outrage so quickly.
J80s, hello. All Don posted was your pic you posted. The request was made to you to edit (remove) your pic. Now go back and reread this ten more times for some clearity. Thank you or do you prefer spank you.

Now for the food thing. MsNASCAR will be racing me in her truck, I'll be on the feejer, up to the camp site Saturday morning. She will be carrying a cooler with our food and extra ice for anyone wanting to keep their stuff chilled before beening roasted on the grill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so Pegscraper and Ms. Nascar are fine for food.

So far Jill and Andy are in our cooler.

Ed I would remove the picture but I am not that good with this tech stuff and I don't know how to do it. I am off to the apple store for some lessons.

I though I should bring up food
Definitely not! I really don't plan on getting THAT drunk.
Yer frightening me...is there something we should know here?? :uhoh:

OTOH, we should discuss the subject of food. We're riding down with camping gear and will not be able to carry much food. Will be glad to contribute to the kitty for a Los Robustos type meal.
We'd be glad to donate for the food as required also. We're happy with most anything except liver and lima beans. We'll be bringing up our own libations.

Ed I would remove the picture but I am not that good with this tech stuff and I don't know how to do it. I am off to the apple store for some lessons.
J80s, I sent you a PM.

J80s, I sent you a PM.
Ed, johnny80s is dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to computer stuff! Highly recommend you either give him a phone call or mail him a 1st class letter. Not computer smart, like we Paddies!

Last edited by a moderator:

J80s, I sent you a PM.
Ed, johnny80s is dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to computer stuff! Highly recommend you either give him a phone call or mail him a 1st class letter. Not computer smart, like we Paddies!
Oh that's funny right there!!! :lol: 'specialy coming from one who fornicates with burros. :p

Don't pay the old fart no mind Johnny.. It's breedin' season

:jester:

This thread has gone off on the wrong trail in so many ways. The funny thing, it's not Neil's thread. :blink:

I agree with Ed, pull the pix. and stay on topic kids.

Have a great camping trip in 100º SoCal weather. ;)

This thread has gone off on the wrong trail in so many ways. The funny thing, it's not Neil's thread. :blink:

I did give J80s a PM msg, blow-by-blow (excuse the pun) on how to remove the pix :banned: . But apparently he is very proud of his posted pix, he hesitates its expunging and will drag (another pun) it out the exposure longer (still another). J80s, has no remorse :diablo: . Hide the kids, women and the straight dudes :innocent: .

I did give J80s a PM msg, blow-by-blow (excuse the pun) on how to remove the pix :banned: . But apparently he is very proud of his posted pix, he hesitates its expunging and will drag (another pun) it out the exposure longer (still another). J80s, has no remorse :diablo: . Hide the kids, women and the straight dudes :innocent: .

LOL! It's working, John. Your not-so-subtle ploy is keeping this thread near the top of the list. Lots of interest in the camp out, even if it's for the wrong reasons. :p

You just want me to pull down your love pics. I am going to leave it up because I am not ashamed of my friend Bluesy. :wub:

its gonna be hotter than mel gibsons phone reciever.

Last year's even was just toasty. Andy's bike gauge said 108 degrees. But the entertainment was way cool. We got to see a demonstration of a Sprite bottle that was supposed to glow in the dark, when certain chemicals were added. It didn't work, but was still entertaining.

Just fer grins, anyone interested in astronomy might want to check out the Observers Inn in Julian:

Observers Inn

They charge $20 per person for an hour in their observatory - well worth it in my opinion. For those looking for entertainment when the Sprite bottle won't glow fer ya... Just an FYI.

Just fer grins, anyone interested in astronomy might want to check out the Observers Inn in Julian:
Observers Inn

They charge $20 per person for an hour in their observatory - well worth it in my opinion. For those looking for entertainment when the Sprite bottle won't glow fer ya... Just an FYI.
Or Neil, for just $2 johnny80s would be more than happy to display his moon for all of you! Save yourself $18! jex' sayin' If Bluesy was there, he gladly pay the $2 for the whole group!

Observers Inn

Or Neil, for just $2 johnny80s would be more than happy to display his moon for all of you! Save yourself $18! jex' sayin' If Bluesy was there, he gladly pay the $2 for the whole group!
Johnnie80s will gladly do a boot roast for entertainment if you ask real nice:

IMG_3471.jpg

You just want me to pull down your love pics. I am going to leave it up because I am not ashamed of my friend Bluesy. :wub:
Johnny80s be good is not so good :evilsmiley02: . If you don't take down the pix by today (7-14-10), Johnny will NOT get his brownies. Tic, tic, tic ...

Johnny80s be good is not so good :evilsmiley02: . If you don't take down the pix by today (7-14-10), Johnny will NOT get his brownies. Tic, tic, tic ...
Paging Johnny.

This is your den mother calling.

What pegscraper said is so very true.

No brownies for naughty boys if the picture is not removed by tonight :warning: .

Now go to your room. :banned: