Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny80s, Who is this Mrs. Nascar on your attendee list?

I don't see my name up there. Whatsup.

Go JJ :yahoo: I saw him at the infineon race and got Mr. Rick Hendrick's autograph and and and ...
Fixed it. I had some witty comebacks for you but since I am in love with your brownies I am not going to push it.

Shiney,
Can you make it down here for this event?
Sick SOB!!! :dribble:

It's OK, you have to respect someone who knows who they are and is proud of it. I'll try to let him down easy, since I don't tie my boat at that dock.

J80s I can't make it since I'll be at WFO and then have to get back to work. You might ask Beemerdons if he wants to share your tent -- just saying I've heard rumors.

:ph34r:

Shiney,

It's OK, you have to respect someone who knows who they are and is proud of it. I'll try to let him down easy, since I don't tie my boat at that dock.

J80s I can't make it since I'll be at WFO and then have to get back to work. You might ask Beemerdons if he wants to share your tent -- just saying I've heard rumors.

:ph34r:
Bluesy, I heard Shiny "stump-broke" johnny80s while he was up in Oregon. Juan will never leave him alone, after that loving experience. They did camp up on top of Brokeback Mountain, you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiney,
Simon there is nothing wrong with man love. I keep telling you that we like you no matter what. You are our friend and that comes first.

Show your love, don't deny it!

ShowingSomeLove.jpg

The Coldcut family is in for the trip. We just got back from a very nice evening at their house and Jeff and I secured campsite 35. We can hold up 24 people now. Parking looks like it is getting tight so post up or PM me the number and type vehicles you are bringing along. That way we can figure out how much space we have. I will have my truck and the Coldcuts are bringing their Expedition and maybe a bike.

This looks like it is going to be fun!

Yuck! Complaint to the management. Mr. Stanley's image is NOT what I wanted to start my day with. Don't think I can even eat my breakfast after seeing that nasty picture. Hey, you don't think there will be antyhing like that at camp do you? If so, it better darn well be kept inside a tent. Even for the sake of recording an accurate ride report in photos, I don't need to see that ever again. :blink:

PS Guys don't really DO things like that do they?

Yuck! Complaint to the management. Mr. Stanley's image is NOT what I wanted to start my day with. Don't think I can even eat my breakfast after seeing that nasty picture. Hey, you don't think there will be antyhing like that at camp do you? If so, it better darn well be kept inside a tent. Even for the sake of recording an accurate ride report in photos, I don't need to see that ever again. :blink:
Yes J80s, time to take the photo down, les some people take it the wong way. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I would love to attend this camping trip, being I'm becoming a real expert on motorcycle camping. But I'm in Oregon. I can't even go to Eureka for the WFO. Not really looking forward to returning to the heat in Havasu.

Yes J80s, time to take the photo down, les some people take it the wong way. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I missed the picture Don posted. It must have been a good one to prompt so much outrage so quickly.

More amusement than outrage. Not in the same league as the farm animal stuff but equally wrong. My comments were made with tongue in cheek and a smile. And if anyone displays anything like that at camp, we'll send them to Father ManWhore for either counseling or instruction on the finer points. :D

I though I should bring up food since this is a Los Robustos ride. How do we want to work the food thing. I know some people are riding so they won't be able to bring up food. I am sure between all the people driving up we should have at least two coolers we can bring. If we can make a list of food, the Ms. and I will go shopping and we can all chip in later.

What should we put on the shopping list?

Can we convince the Manwhore to cook since he is a fabulous cook?

Who is up for smores? Ms. 80s said these were a must since this is her first time camping.

Has anyone heard from amansker or Jillian the Pilian? Andy and Jillian can we confirm you yet?

I though I should bring up food
Definitely not! I really don't plan on getting THAT drunk.

OTOH, we should discuss the subject of food. We're riding down with camping gear and will not be able to carry much food. Will be glad to contribute to the kitty for a Los Robustos type meal.

LOL Richard - The Village People. You don't know what you're missing. But then there isn't a five star hotel close by, so you couldn't join us anyway. Temps were well over 100 last year. One of these fine days, we'll get you to camp with us.