WCR 2011 - The Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Western Canadian Rally

September 9th - 11th, 2011

Radium / Blue River

Join us to explore the Great (Continental) Divide and several National and Provincial Parks.

Details at

FJRRally.com/WCR

Pre-Registration is now open! If you have interest is attending, please pre-register so we can get an idea of numbers.

No commitment!

wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer, I was looking forward to this, but headed south that week to Santa Fe so will miss out. Try again next year.

Bummer, I was looking forward to this, but headed south that week to Santa Fe so will miss out. Try again next year.
+1, Gunny! As the Co-RallyMaster of SW-FOG 2011, I also am bummed I too can't attend this WCR. But my SW-FOG Co-RallyMaster Big-D would be helpless without me: Dealing with HotRodZilla, Old Michael, Feeger Al and the rest of the FJR Forum whack jobs. Oh well, a little bird tells me CFR 2012 will be in Western Canuckistan!

Man I'd love to get out West again. Not likely to happen this year though. Not unless somebody can hook me up with a programming job out that way.

I also had hoped to be there this year. Dates just do not work for me.

Plan to tie in with another Canadian M/C group after WFO. Maybe next Summer at year 77 for me, if all goes well.

Bruce

I'd like to do this one. I'll be seeing how the summer shakes out. It's a nice to/from location from my home. I rode up through there on my own a few years ago and would like to go back with some locals....

+1, Gunny! As the Co-RallyMaster of SW-FOG 2011, I also am bummed I too can't attend this WCR. But my SW-FOG Co-RallyMaster Big-D would be helpless without me: Dealing with HotRodZilla, Old Michael, Feeger Al and the rest of the FJR Forum whack jobs. Oh well, a little bird tells me CFR 2012 will be in Western Canuckistan!
I will also be making the trip to Taos this year and have all the reservations and routes planned.

So sorry all! It's been a crazy summer and I've been tied up with other things.

YES it is still on! We've surpassed our minimum registration requirement of 2! :p

I'll be getting an update to the website up this week. And those that can still make it won't be disappointed in the rides.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!