• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave

I'm intereasted in a set if you got any left. :unsure:

What is shipping cost to Sweden?
Make sure to email him via his address in the first post. He's busy and not always monitoring this thread. But he does respond quickly via email.

These are entirely to pretty to be buried so deeply.
Indeed, that's why you have to take pictures. It does prompt you to keep on your maintenance. Now I'll be excited to do my throttle body sync because it means opening up the bike and looking at my sweet covers!

Before:

AISBefore.jpg

After:

AISAfter.jpg

Oooh pretty!

DSCN0285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today wrapped with TLC. As I pulled them out of the box, my oldest son actually asked if he could look at one! Thanks Dave.

I installed mine a few weeks ago. No drama, easy install. Nice cleanup. The parts themselves were almost too pretty to put on my dirty ass bike. They are perfectly machined works of art. Thanks Dave!

Dave.... just sent the $$ for the plates and the BONE. Perhaps I could just put a CC on file with you and when you make something new for the FJR, AUTOPAY! The BigFoot works great.

Thanks!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Very nice indeed. And fast too!! Ordered them last wed. got them yesterday. Thanks Dave!!!!

I just want to let folks know I sold my last set today. I am in the process of making more and should have several sets ready by Friday.

Thanks to those that have purchased. Your keeping me busy this winter.

Dave

Nope, looks like you are keeping all of us busy this winter.
biggrin.png

While doing a valve clearance check yesterday, I discovered the rubber caps I had bought to replace the Air Induction System had perished (one had split) - ordered a set of plates from Dave.

Fast e-mail response.

Al
cold.gif

Dave, cover plates arrived today. What a fantastic example of quality machining, great price and rapid delivery all the way to the UK. Top job and many thanks.

Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.