2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are considering attending this Ramble, I would advise making your reservation soon (you can always cancel up to 4:00 the day of the event)...it seems the hotel is filling up fast.

Booked Thurs, Fri, Sat nights. Gotta keep Wheaton from going any farther North, and have to see Joe with his new '16? Looking forward to seeing everyone else again too!

John D...if I get blocked from Invading Canader in May, I may do a big swinging left hook and enter via PNW.

I'm planning on leaving my tire plugs at home. I brought em last time and they jinxed me.

Wheatie, You haven't a chance. I'm calling in Dudley!

793092-dudley_do_right.jpg

He'll have spare tire plugs with him.

Alright. Sounds like I will make reservations. But as of right now, the calendar says I have to work that weekend. But that's like 4 1/2 months away..... so things can (and hopefully will) change between now and then.

Alright. Sounds like I will make reservations. But as of right now, the calendar says I have to work that weekend. But that's like 4 1/2 months away..... so things can (and hopefully will) change between now and then.
Plenty of time for you to find a way to get the time off. I predict you may be feeling under weather in mid-May, if needed. ;)