NERDS 5 - We're on a roll now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just responded to the new CFR thread, favorably. Spouse may kill me but southern Maine gets me to both venues! p.s. loving the new factory cruise control (for keeping under some area's speed traps)

Here ya go, Mike...
trailer_cooler.jpg
What tires are recommended for the trailer? Should they match the PR4 for proper high speed handling?

Hi Fred,

I finally figured a way to fit in this ride. Retirement was the answer! Booked at the Commodore.

Hope and I will see you then. Thanks for your work on this. Greatly appreciated.

Bob

Awesome news, Bob. And congrats on the retirement. Looking forward to seeing you up in Stowe! Will Hope be joining in on the fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news, Bob. And congrats on the retirement. Looking forward to seeing you up in Stowe! Will Hope be joining in on the fun?
Yeah she is coming. Add her to the list. So we will be in sight seeing mode. Can't wait.

Thanks for the work.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw in my welcome post- thanks dave. I cannot make long term plans with kids and family. but might show up.

funny i used to run a group called boner - Bandit Owners of New England Region .... haha...

Hey guys,

Was riding through Vermont last week on our 'Stroms, and we stopped over one night at the Commodores Inn. Talked to the owners (Bruce and Carrie) and got the updated list of rooms. It appears that some of you folks who said that you are coming haven't made any reservations yet. Not sure why not since you can cancel or modify them right up until 72 hours before arrival with no penalty.

In any case, this is a reminder to get reservations made ASAP as we will have to release the remaining blocked rooms a few weeks before the event.

I just noticed some new additions at the bottom of the list. Looking like a repeat of last years attendees. Yeh, this will be a hoot.

Dave

I added some folks to this list that declared they were attending from over in the other sandbox. Being equal opportunity NERDS, we don't care about forum politics. You come, you'll have fun. We'll see ya there.

I added some folks to this list that declared they were attending from over in the other sandbox. Being equal opportunity NERDS, we don't care about forum politics. You come, you'll have fun. We'll see ya there.