Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10nz4md.jpg

Crap!!! I was just about to make my reservation and a re-checked the dates. I'm leaving for my trip a week later then I originally planned and I am going to miss the Reuben Run. I'll be in Oregon the weekend of 9/25 - 9/27. This sucks.... Hope you all have fun.

Crap!!! I was just about to make my reservation and a re-checked the dates. I'm leaving for my trip a week later then I originally planned and I am going to miss the Reuben Run. I'll be in Oregon the weekend of 9/25 - 9/27. This sucks.... Hope you all have fun.
Stop in and have a Reuben anyway. Give me a shout and I'll join you.

It is the Harvest Depot. Message Ray and he may meet you there. If I didn't have to pick up my daughter this weekend, I would ride down and meet you there as well.

Carl

It is the Harvest Depot. Message Ray and he may meet you there. If I didn't have to pick up my daughter this weekend, I would ride down and meet you there as well.
Carl
Pick her up early and come on down. You can stay here.

Carl
Pick her up early and come on down. You can stay here.
I thought about it. Unfortunately we had a few things going on this weekend. I do want to get down there soon anyway. When I do, I'll probably pick something up from you for wingshot while I am there.

Just a bump for those still on the fence. There are still some rooms left so don't wait to long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I waited to long I just called them at 4PM and they said they don't have any single room left. Guess I'll have to get my act together sooner next time.

I just called the motel and the lady that answered the call seemed to be in total confusion regarding the Ruben Fest and Ray's 30 room block....and couldn't find any info on the room block so someone (Ray would be a good candidate) needs to visit the motel and find out what is going on, if any rooms are still available, and if rooms will become available for our group if someone cancels. Its hard to believe the motel is totally sold out for those dates.