• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting ready to do my throttle bodies and clean that that area up.. money sent.

Dave - I just sent money through Pay Pal. I'm looking forward to getting the plates installed.

Thank, Bob

Dave,

Another happy repeat customer. Pouring rain this morning so I installed the cover plates on the 14. My Remus cans were driving me crazy with the pop, pop, pop of deceleration. Had a short window for a ride this afternoon and the pops were gone. Forgot how nice the plates worked on my 06. Thanks for a great product.

Gerald

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

I got my covers in the mail Thursday; had them on that night. Great fit, pieces look good, and it's a lot easier doing a TBS. Thanks for the quality and fantastic service.

Bob

Dave,

I want the highly recommended PAIR plates! Nothing but awsome reviews and great anticipation. Paypal availaible. Let you know when Rehab (Lazarus) gets on the roaD. S close I can taste it (or was that a bug?).

Jim

These are so good that Dave ought to anodize them in Lipstick Pink, Ass-fault Gray, Root Beer Brown, Go-Balls Blue...... shouldn't they be coordinated with our paint jobs?

These are so good that Dave ought to anodize them in Lipstick Pink, Ass-fault Gray, Root Beer Brown, Go-Balls Blue...... shouldn't they be coordinated with our paint jobs?
Absolutely! Let's put forth the effort to match the paint for parts that are bolted onto the exhaust manifold, under the gas tank and completely covered by all the plastics, and only ever seen when doing a TBS or swapping out the spark plugs...
tease.gif

Absolutely! Let's put forth the effort to match the paint for parts that are bolted onto the exhaust manifold, under the gas tank and completely covered by all the plastics, and only ever seen when doing a TBS or swapping out the spark plugs...
tease.gif
[Friday]

So you are saying that there is no point to sexy panties under slacks, eh? Wouldn't ya be tempted to occasionally tip up the tank and peak? ;)

[/Friday]

Product came in today Dave. It looks amazing, and its almost sad that it won't be seen by everyone. Works as advertised. Thank you again!

I got my set of plates yesterday. They look as good as I expected, after reading all the positive comments here.

Now they will sit in my garage until the end of the riding season when I will need to do the valve check and other under-tank maintenance.

Thanks, Dave!

I have heard tonight that there may be some changes on the 2016 FJR's on the covers. Nothing confirmed yet and I am requesting more information. The source mentioned it was discussed on another forum but didn't say which one.

Ignore this post. Unfounded rumors. It seems the person was confused. We are good to go on the 2016 model.

New Edit: I just checked out the OEM parts and the Cylinder head cover is the same part number on the 2015 & 2016 year models.

Dave

Received & installed. Thank you. It's a shame they aren't visable. Very nice pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.