YFO 2017 - Yosemite and Beyond - June 1-3, 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<snip> Did you take it G?
Nope, can't take any credit for that one 'junior! Whoever did sure had a good eye!

Maybe -G will host a full reso pic on dropbox for us?
I could, what's a dropbox? j/k, full size image is out there, just follow the bread-crumbs! Trust me, if this old curmudgeon can track it down anyone can.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got it Panman, can email it to you...might be suitable for framing!
--G
Please send it to me too, G.

But can you Photoshop/edit out the 4 geezers?

As stated in original post, I found this picture on Reddit. I tried to go back and get original posters info, but Reddit is almost impossible to search.

While doing a Google image search, I found that someone on Reddit has already Photoshopped it:

motosquirrel_zpsnnmop4ck.jpg

I do have the original copy I saved, a 1600 X 1160 1.86mb JPG. If anyone wants it IM your e-mail to me.

I've got it Panman, can email it to you...might be suitable for framing!
--G
Please send it to me too, G.

But can you Photoshop/edit out the 4 geezers?

As stated in original post, I found this picture on Reddit. I tried to go back and get original posters info, but Reddit is almost impossible to search.

While doing a Google image search, I found that someone on Reddit has already Photoshopped it:

motosquirrel_zpsnnmop4ck.jpg

I do have the original copy I saved, a 1600 X 1160 1.86mb JPG. If anyone wants it IM your e-mail to me.
That looks suspiciously like OM's handiwork... :lol: