2014 Appalachian Campout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been to BRMC... but if it's like Willville they don't let vehicles into the camping area, Wheatie. Sorry for your bad luck. I think that maybe you should bring your TENT or you could be a CP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. He will have to park in the dirt parking lot and walk across the bridge. Then we will laugh and point at him. Oh wait, that is nothing new for him!
uhoh.gif

Move me off the fence and onto the for sure list! Made my reservation today for cabin #4 - a nice little abode backing up to the trout stream. Let the finger pointing and name calling begin, but I'm stoked as hell for this get-together!
I'll be pointing fingers at you for sure! My words to go with the finger will be something like, "Look at that sensible person...."
There's a pretty good chance that you'll retract this statement before the weekend's over but, WTH, we'll keep our fingers crossed!
smile.png

What funny "men" (I use the term loosely)

Sorry I don't meet your definition...but I'm happy with who I am, and frankly don't care what other's judgements are. :D

The bonus of being old I guess. ;)

Anyways, we all tease in fun...and if I was going to be there I would be teasing the hell out of Builderwill...just because he's nice guy and needs some toughening up. :D

& you... you make me laugh, too Wheatie.

You appear to be correct about Will... sounds like he needs some toughening up. Well, maybe he's just getting in touch with his feminine side. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

& Wheats... I don't know whether Will is a nice guy. When I first met him he really didn't talk with me much... even after I helped him assemble his tent (pre pus days). I'm assuming that he really won't talk with me, now. lol!

You can put me down for maybe at the moment. Wheatie's first campout @BRMC was my first official Fjr Group event, but they weren't serving food at the time.

You can put me down for maybe at the moment. Wheatie's first campout @BRMC was my first official Fjr Group event, but they weren't serving food at the time.
Post #1 edited accordingly.....be good to see you there Chris. If you go get in touch and maybe we can hook up for the ride down and back.

Hey Intech,

You can put the misses and me down as well (although we are in the cabin pu$$y group cause the wife is a Red Roof Raider only).

George (aka BullCBX) and Kim Newman

Hey Intech,
You can put the misses and me down as well (although we are in the cabin pu$$y group cause the wife is a Red Roof Raider only).

George (aka BullCBX) and Kim Newman
Excellent. Lot of post #1 editing today. Look forward to seeing you there.

Man, now I wish I wasn't out west,BRMC is a great place. I really miss riding roads like 151,276,226.

Say Hi to Phil.