2014 Appalachian Campout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update me to Going. I plan to call to reserve a cabin tomorrow. I don't "tent it" anymore.
Will do! Look forward to meeting you and that pretty red bike!
WTH kind of response is this!?!

Allen mentions a cabin and its all smiles and and how do you do. I mention one and I get BBQ'd for 2 pages! I see how you are now...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys going to this want a good steak,take 276 to waynesville.When you get to the traffic light take a left & go 2 blocks and on the left is a place called Bogarts.

I was up that way last weekend and eat there whenever I'm in the area. Great food and reasonable.
That's right next to the ABC store...ain't it?
rolleyes.gif

little inside joke...from the first Appalachian Campout
lol.gif

Update me to Going. I plan to call to reserve a cabin tomorrow. I don't "tent it" anymore.

Allen mentions a cabin and its all smiles and and how do you do. I mention one and I get BBQ's for 2 pages! I see how you are now...
Buncha namby pambys runnin this wing ding...

...why back in my day, we called people like that...

...CABIN PUSSIES!!!!

Pretty bikes are fine to looky at but nuttin finalizes the fun-factor of a good days riding like an ice cold beer! 'nuff said.

Cabin fever here, not camping wise either!

Let's ride :)

Allen mentions a cabin and its all smiles and and how do you do. I mention one and I get BBQ's for 2 pages! I see how you are now...
Keep up comments like this and it will be whiney gash cabin pussy!
smile.png

Pretty bikes are fine to looky at but nuttin finalizes the fun-factor of a good days riding like an ice cold beer! 'nuff said.
Cabin fever here, not camping wise either!

Let's ride
smile.png
Sorry KJ. The bikes will have to do it. I quit drinking.

It's gotta be the "pretty red bike" they want to see!
Yes. And to meet the cabin pussy riding it!
not_i.gif
smile.png

There. Are you happy Will?

If you guys going to this want a good steak,take 276 to waynesville.When you get to the traffic light take a left & go 2 blocks and on the left is a place called Bogarts.

I was up that way last weekend and eat there whenever I'm in the area. Great food and reasonable.
rolleyes.gif

lol.gif
Was that old guy's name Bob? Hmmm...

rolleyes.gif

lol.gif
Isn't that the "family" place that Mike wore his FYB t-shirt in? Ha...that was funny.

rolleyes.gif

lol.gif
Isn't that the "family" place that Mike wore his FYB t-shirt in? Ha...that was funny.

rolleyes.gif

lol.gif
No...that was Fat Buddies BBQ

https://fatbuddiesribsandbbq.com/

Reservation made. We will be 2-up as well, but the wife is definitely a cabin person. Looking forward to see some new territory.

George and Kim Newman

Ooh, another cabin pussy! Will, you won't be alone. Now I have 2 CP's to point & laugh at.

Edited to add: As I read on I see there are going to be quite a few CP folks. I hope ya'll have picnic tables for me to sit @ while I point & laugh at you.

Ooh, another cabin pussy! Will, you won't be alone. Now I have 2 CP's to point & laugh at.

Edited to add: As I read on I see there are going to be quite a few CP folks. I hope ya'll have picnic tables for me to sit @ while I point & laugh at you.
Get'n called a cabin pussy by a girl... now that's sum funny shazitts!

Man, there's going to be sum fine entertainment brewing at this gathering!... hmmmm-?

note to self; squeeze more time off ;)

Will claims that being called a cabin pussy by a WOMAN doesn't bother his big strong ego. How about you other guys? It's called a campout because it is supposed that you are going to CAMP.

Will claims that being called a cabin pussy by a WOMAN doesn't bother his big strong ego.
Heidi...that's only because he knows you could probably kick his ass, if you really wanted to.

getting back on track...I will be camping, and I may have some new equipment.

They might sit in a circle and do the same to you.

Wheatie... in order for them to point & laugh @ me they will need to be in the tent camping area... the place they wish not to be in the first place. & what is it with you all of a sudden? You're allowed to joke with folks & I am not? WTH man! Are you offended or something? Did lil ol' me offend you?