Gathering of the Clans! it's official....Sonora, CA May 30th thru June 1st.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATTENTION:

Do not go on this trip!!!

If you want nothing but straight roads, with nothing but traffic, and heat form hell, some folks that ride on the wrong side of the road (those wacky Brits), then this trip is for you.

You've been warned!!!

The meaning of this coded message is:

If you want nothing but fantastic twisties for hundreds of miles, huge mountain elevations, beautiful vistas, no traffic, wonderful folks to ride with, then.... then.... Dang! I wish I could be there....
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I didn't see anyone from Nevada attending this gathering, I decided to represent at least Reno & booked a room for Fri & Sat at the Inns of California.

As you can see, I don't post much and don't know many people on this forum -- however I have met some of you in Quincy couple of years back

The wife and I will see you there.

Scott

Hi Doug, thanks for the heads-up. I am going to count on you to point these "dangerous" folks out to me.

Looking back, maybe I should have bought your old ST1100, then I would be on the ST Forum; but I am sure the same hooligans are there too.

Hell, maybe I am one of them ??

See u there .....

Be good to see you also Tyler
smile.png
..... aaaand ... all the other folks we haven't seen in a while. Haven't seen some for a year, but as always it will only feel like a week once we start talking.