Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like 6 of the Pacific Northwet folks are there already and mixing ice with a beverage of their choice.
There is also a rumor that escapefjrtist's motorcycle is actually dirty. :uhoh:
Already made a trip to the refreshment stand and stocked up!

...and sadly, yes, it's true. ;-/

--G

Sounds like 6 of the Pacific Northwet folks are there already and mixing ice with a beverage of their choice.
There is also a rumor that escapefjrtist's motorcycle is actually dirty. :uhoh:
Already made a trip to the refreshment stand and stocked up!

...and sadly, yes, it's true. ;-/

--G
No way, I suspect it will be clean by tonight.

G will get his boy pops right on that clean job!
punk.gif
not_i.gif

You freaking Jerks!

Where's the pixs?

I'm sitting here with a broke bike and you yahoo's can't even post up?

:fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses from

Twowheelnut

Lots of tall tales and fictional stories at dinner tonight
Many thanks for this photo redneckj, you are a good man! I have been having a problem with Scorpions coming in through the pet door from my backyard, I posted this photo up and it scared the little bastards right back out into the Sonoran Desert ese!, JSNS, muy Feo!

Big thanks to all that showed up and made RR4 a success and really good fun.

I'm sure pictures will show up here or the post office depending on the crime aledged.

RR #5 will be 16,17 ,18 of Sept. 2016. Hotel has rooms blocked for us and for 2016 there will be catered Saturday night dinner.

Thanks again for the good time.

Thank you Ray! Perfect riding weather with temps in the low 70's and clear skies. We had a blast with all the fine folks here in La Pine. Made some new friends and enjoyed seeing the ones we already know. No doubt this forum has the best folks on two wheels.

I hope everyone had a great time. Unfortunately, work made it a mandatory work week otherwise I would have been able to enjoyed RR4. Have a safe and good ride home everyone. Thank you Ray for putting on RR4 and looking forward to RR5 in 2016 :)