2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home safe, and wanted to post the group shots from the SEOR. Taken indoors on Saturday night due to uncooperative weather. We went from sunshine and 80s on Thursday, to rain and wind on Saturday and cold Sunday in the 40s. Good riding for those willing.

The entire picture library is here if you want to grab or post a photo. https://s68.photobucket.com/user/Cirquerider/library/2016/2019-05-15%20SEOR?sort=3&page=1

DSC_2387%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2385%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2382%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2379%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2378%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2392%20Copy.jpg

Worth mentioning, if you had the good sense to show up on Thursday, you enjoyed the sunshine and warmth as well as a great extra day of riding.

F58AA38D-E6B9-4DCD-B7B1-46DF52AA7B67.jpg

Home safe...72 and sunny at home. Had a blast, rode each day on dry pavement, and got to say hi to some knuckleheads. Great time. I love those SE Ohio hills...rollercoaster curvy, I mean...flat, straight...

Thanks to Allen for kicking this off this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got home safe after riding home with Wheatie. Nice to see old and new faces. Glad to leave that 42 degree and ice pellet BS this morning and git back to southern warmth
punk.gif

Trevor and I arrived home safely around noon. About half way through the ride, I went to the heated grips and Trevor chose the heated gloves. Great seeing everyone. Snow in OH, PA, and NY. Happy Spring! On to Bob's Tech Day in Virginia next weekend. Nice to see Dave (Data) attend his first Ramble with his wife. New people, new friends.

It was only a 3 hour trip for T and I, but for some reason, we both were wiped out and slept for a few hours after arriving home. Took a while to get rid of the chill. It was much warmer on the way down on Friday. Thanks to all who made this Ramble a success again.

Oh, and thanks for the pics Tom! Good work.

Arrived home safely, after about 7.5 hours to travel what would normally be 5.5 hours...due to an awesome detour the wrong direction on Hwy 26, 260 and 78, per Weatie's great recommendation!

Arrived home safely, after about 7.5 hours to travel what would normally be 5.5 hours...due to an awesome detour the wrong direction on Hwy 26, 260 and 78, per Weatie's great recommendation!
Yeah, but the detour on those roads is worth the extra 2 hours. You owe Wheatie a case of beer. JS

Made it home just before 6. Thanks to all. Making it a 4 day weekend was the right call. Could have done without the snow on the ride home though.

Left Marietta at 7:30am this morning with the regular band of misfits and arrived safe and chilled at 6:30pm. Tbanks to KJ and Ray (RaZerman) for doing an excellent job of leading the rides I enjoyed over the last 4 days. What a shift in weather from being in the 80's on Thursday to just above freezing with wet snow and ice pellets on the way home today. A gentleman saw us in our gear with our helmets at the duty free and asked if we were snowmobiling! Ha! Great to see everyone again. Looking forward to seeing you at the events throughout the next few months!

Great to be home...... when in recent memory have we had snow, sleet, ice pellets in middle of May????? At one point temperature dropped to freezing at Slippery Rocks, PA..... brrr. A bit windy too, and even windier on this side of the border..... Good to see all you knuckleheads again!

Was a great time. Met some new people and laughed with some familiar ones.

1249 miles and all but 400 were on some amazing roads. Allen picked great roads and food again. Got to spend a bunch of time behind Prestone admiring his 16. Mike and I got much better as the curves become more natural to us.

When is the next time I can steal a kitchen pass??

Man I can't believe I missed this weekend of hotel sitting. I'm so pissed I might have to ride back down ther tomorrow just because I can.

Weather is supposed to be spectacular, I am glad that everybody made it home in 1piece though.

Dastardly Dave

You guys are crazy. I don't know how you northerners ride in the snow.

:D

Home in one piece, ran into some sleet and flurries near Dayton. Great to meet old friends and make some new ones.
Geez, gotta say it again "Petey is my hero" You frickin animal. :punk:
Griff, Petey cannot be a "Hero". Last night, I looked up how far Stillwater was from Marietta and it was 1007 miles.

Petey has officially been dubbed a SUPER HERO!! It was chilly this morning and very windy most of the day. Once we got on the interstate, it was totally suck! Petey isn't running a barn door on that Beemer either. Wow, just WOW.