CFR 2016 When, Where, Why & Who?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with the motel and have 25 rooms blocked. I will post up the info once I have the website up and running and since I don't want to have anything to do with the website I am looking for a webmaster guru to handle that chore. KJ to the white courtesy phone please.

The motel overlooks the Ottawa River and has a mini-putt golf course attached so I can see a CFR Golf Tournament in the future. Mini-Putt and Forty Creek...........this will end badly.

No banquet therefore no rally fees but there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Info on shirts will be coming once we have a design and those that want them will be able to order them directly from the website when pricing becomes available.

Looking for volunteers so step right up girls and boys.

and now an Ottawa Valley joke.....

A Canadian Cowboy Named Rich

Born in Alberta, a cowboy named Rich was overseeing his herd in a remote
mountainous pasture in Ottawa Valley when suddenly on the
dirt road a new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud towards him.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes,
Ray-Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leans out the window
and asks the Ottawa Valley cowboy, 'If I tell you exactly how many
cows and calves you have in your herd, Will you give
me a calf?'

Rich looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks
at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers,
'Sure, Why not?'

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook
computer, connects it to his Bell mobility cell
phone, and surfs to a Canadian Government page on the Internet, where
he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his
location which he then feeds to another Governement satellite
that scans the area in an ultra high resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe
Photoshop and exports it to an image processing
facility in Hamburg , Germany

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot
that the image has been processed and the data stored.
He then accesses an MS-SQL database through an ODBC
connected Excel spreadsheet with email on his RIM Blackberry
and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full color, 150 page report on
his hi-tech, miniaturized HP Laser-Jet printer and
finally turns to the cowboy and says, 'You have exactly
1,586 cows and calves.'

'That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves,'
/says Rich.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and
looks on amused as the young man stuffs it into the
trunk of his car.

Then the Rich says to the young man, 'Hey, if I can tell you
exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?'

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says,
'Okay, why not?'

'You're a Conservative Member of Parliament,' says Rich.

'Wow! That's correct,' says the yuppie, 'but how did you
guess that?'

'No guessing required,' answered the cowboy. 'Your born in Ottawa Ontario.
You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get
paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You
tried to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you
don't know a thing about cows... This is a herd of sheep.

Now give me back my dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
..... KJ to the white courtesy phone please.
No problemo, I will do up the registration website in Full-Monte form. Graphics included, PM me some idea's on backgrounds (Mapleleaf's, FJR silhouettes etc). I can start the header graphic/logo, and we can work it out with some edits and things you like... I've got lots of time in the cold Months.

Okay Bill.... that mini-golf with 40/C' sounds like one fun ass time!. I'd say Kodak moments abound, but, I think that goes without saying when adding in us idiots!.

IN! IN! IN!

(cute joke btw)

^^^^^You want this Canuckistani Goat Feck planned right, then get a Mexican and a Mick to do it ese! Three car Juarez Wedding processions are our specialty, complete with dingle balls and chrome! JSNS, es Verdad!^^^^^

I've got a big empty cooler so I can help store some beer
rolleyes.gif

cooler space will be at a premium so sign up on the web site...use this format : brand, qnty. owner

actually nevermind the brand or owner, doesn't matter

rolleyes.gif

cooler space will be at a premium so sign up on the web site...use this format : brand, qnty. owner

Pierre is now the CFR 2016 Sargent At Arms of the Beer Cooler. Please make sure to kick KJ in the nuts if he tries to put any of his Michelob Ultra in the cooler because that shit ain't beer.

sergeant-arms-kevin-vickers.JPG

I know Pierre will like the hat.

DWI is treated in Canada as a violation of the Criminal Code of Canada and therefore a violation of Federal law. Performance Awards on the other hand are under Provincial jurisdiction. Being tagged for being 50 kph (30 mph) over the posted limit is considered stunting and can lead to a $10,000 fine and immediate roadside impoundment of the vehicle in Ontario. In British Columbia the threshold is 40 kph.
You need to pick your spots carefully should you wish to ride at a sporty pace.

A Passport will be required for entering Canada from the States and please leave firearms at home. You can file a declaration to import rifles for hunting purposes though there are few open hunting seasons in June though BeemerDons season may be open if he mentions Mexico or Manitoba again.

Original comment deleted.. political.

rolleyes.gif

Pierre is now the CFR 2016 Sargent At Arms of the Beer Cooler. Please make sure to kick KJ in the nuts if he tries to put any of his Michelob Ultra in the cooler because that shit ain't beer.
2sergeant-arms-kevin-vickers%20copy_zpsgxq4jrvb.jpg

I know Pierre will like the hat.
sweet!

DWI is treated in Canada as a violation of the Criminal Code of Canada and therefore a violation of Federal law. Performance Awards on the other hand are under Provincial jurisdiction. Being tagged for being 50 kph (30 mph) over the posted limit is considered stunting and can lead to a $10,000 fine and immediate roadside impoundment of the vehicle in Ontario. In British Columbia the threshold is 40 kph.
You need to pick your spots carefully should you wish to ride at a sporty pace.

A Passport will be required for entering Canada from the States and please leave firearms at home. You can file a declaration to import rifles for hunting purposes though there are few open hunting seasons in June though BeemerDons season may be open if he mentions Mexico or Manitoba again.

^^^^I'm all ready for FJRPierre at CFR 2016, HotRodZilla is lending me his ABQ LEO Taser; it's the same one he and his Brother Patch308 used to zap Billy Fitz on the Slick Rock trail in Moab, yamafitter was flopping around like a Halibut after dos Hermanos 'Zilla hit him with the voltage! Be afraid Pierre, be very afraid mi Amigo! JSNS, ese!^^^^

Yamaha Canada has just replied to my request for their participation at the 2016 CFR and it appears that they will be willing to provide another Demo Day along with a few product donations.

So the date and location is finalized (June 9-12, 2016 Pembroke, Ontario) and we have a main sponsor. I even have a route for the more hardcore among you, a twisty butt 500 mile monster featuring the road that cracked KJ's balls.

^^^^I'm all ready for FJRPierre at CFR 2016, HotRodZilla is lending me his ABQ LEO Taser...
Thanks for the warning, I'll let Canadian Customs know your coming.
nono.gif

Yamaha Canada has just replied to my request for their participation at the 2016 CFR and it appears that they will be willing to provide another Demo Day along with a few product donations.So the date and location is finalized (June 9-12, 2016 Pembroke, Ontario) and we have a main sponsor. I even have a route for the more hardcore among you, a twisty butt 500 mile monster featuring the road that cracked KJ's balls.

^^^^I'm all ready for FJRPierre at CFR 2016, HotRodZilla is lending me his ABQ LEO Taser...
Thanks for the warning, I'll let Canadian Customs know your coming.
nono.gif
I do solemnly swear I will not hijack this thread Billy Fitz, but I do intend to post a Canadian joke here each and every day until June 8 of 2016 eh!

A Canucklehead goes into a Tim Horton's in Gander and notices there's a "Roll Up The Rim To Win" Contest going on. So, he rolls it up and starts screaming;

"I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

The girl at the counter says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a car".

But the person keeps on screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "I'm sorry, but

you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"

The person says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motor

home!" They hand the cup to the manager and he reads..........

"W I N A B A G E L"

^Oh man, tuque jokes everyday till CFR?.... can't come soon enough I guess, eh!

....somebody needs to tell Don, CFR already took place, like last week sometime.
wink.png

^^ I told you we should have banned BeemerDons but you people went soft and now look at what happened. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

Since KJ asked so very nicely, here is today's entry eh:

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Tuque.

Tuque who?

Tuque you by surprise, didn't I!

I got yelled at for yesterday's "WINABAGEL" joke, I was told that my Canuckistani jokes are usually much funnier! My best Hoser material are my Newfie and Maple Laffs jokes, but I am saving them for just before CFR.

FJRob1300 really LOVES my Leafs jokes, I probably have over three hundred of them eh! JSNS, Wicked Beauty eh!

^^^ Just exactly how hard did you hit your head when you crashed???

The new Justin Trudeau government is going to petition Washington that once they finish the southern wall in Arizona they start on the other three walls to keep BeemerDons in.