Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bailing out
sadsmiley.gif

Jackie did a "beemerdons" in the school parking lot after my step-son's graduation. She was on foot at least, she stepped sideways on a rock and crash landed on her right arm/elbow. It's not broken but most of her forearm is black/blue/green and really stiff.

Team Relaxed will have to do without us, stay relaxed!

See you next year

Less than 24 hours to blast off. Picked up a stragler on a weestrom. Hope he can keep up with wings towing trailers.:) :)

Gregory, shouldn't all of the Goldwing riders be listed first, ...since in general we are the most handsome?

Jus' sayin'.
You're first on the list OM but it's not this one. :) :) :) :)
Gregory I agree with Old Michael 100%, Mick and Miss Laura make for a beautiful couple on their Hondoo Lead Wing Barcalounger ese! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory, shouldn't all of the Goldwing riders be listed first, ...since in general we are the most handsome?

Jus' sayin'.
Gregory I agree with Old Michael 100%, Mick and Miss Laura make for a beautiful couple on their Hondoo Lead Wing Barcalounger ese! JSNS!

Looks just like yours Don except it has two wheels instead of three. We don't want you tipping over again. JSNS
smile.png
smile.png

Bailing out
sadsmiley.gif

Jackie did a "beemerdons" in the school parking lot after my step-son's graduation. She was on foot at least, she stepped sideways on a rock and crash landed on her right arm/elbow. It's not broken but most of her forearm is black/blue/green and really stiff.

Team Relaxed will have to do without us, stay relaxed!

See you next year
You know, she didn't have to go through all this trouble if she really didn't want to go...It would have been simpler to just come up with some other excuse!

That's the second time BwanaDik has used injury as an excuse to bail out of SWFOG. Last time, he threw his wing down Hwy4 and broke Jackie's arm. I'm almost wondering if this event isn't cursed. Jackie's broken arms, Joe's broken ankle, Don broken all over, Geezers camper broke down...Hey Don, you didn't piss in the ceremonial fire pit in Taos and make some ancient native god of breaking shit mad did you?

That sucks...I really wanted to see some of you guys and girls!! Next year!

Here, we're winding up. We have a good crew meeting here Wednesday night and leaving Thursday morning. The wife is making food and the bike is ready to roll.

Let's go boys and girls, and please be careful.

BeemerDonS - there or not.
HotRodZilla
Lidja
LCB
Back Road Bob---Out?
TheZsdad
Big D. and Mrs. Big D
bigjohnsd and Festar
Spud
R Price
stealth1
GalaxyBlue
FJROB
Fly Bye
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
Intech and Spanky
JREW-John
Marcusorelius and Dutchess
Mohawk
Old Michael
Smokeball
Morecowbell
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
Chris M.
TANGO SIERRA
AZgman
Cooleyman - Dave
McRider007
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
erixun
zzzzip- Skip
Zbear
Mudslide Miller
Tyler
NMRoad Runner
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
blufjr - Ken
Gordie Thomas
James
Bob Flanders
KiloWatts
twisted cricket
Dashbaw
FJRAY and Mrs
Silver Streak-El Ray
Randy
petey
John Y. and Isa
0Face-Marty
HelzBelz
gregory

Just mounted up a brand new PR 2 Rear tire!!

That oughta get me to SWFOG and back!! Less than 48 hours to launch!

I'll see some of you in Ely, then the rest in Cedar City.

Well, unfortunately I have to back out of this next weekends fun events. I was offered a job in Salt Lake City That I couldn't turn down. I'm moving from Phoenix to Salt Lake City and this weekend I will be packing a Uhaul and driving right past the place I've been looking forward to riding to for the last year. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend! See you at the next one! Ride safe!!!

Mike

Why the hell did we get bumped from the top of the list? We are still the only ones on the road. Left Tupelo today in rain for about 15 minutes and pulled in for the night in Texarkana just before the sky opened up. Whew! Some bad stuff outside right now.

Why the hell did we get bumped from the top of the list? We are still the only ones on the road. Left Tupelo today in rain for about 15 minutes and pulled in for the night in Texarkana just before the sky opened up. Whew! Some bad stuff outside right now.
Hang in there!! Weather is a bit better over here.

Stop whining you big snatch...Gawd!! See you in less than 48 hours.

...Hey Don, you didn't piss in the ceremonial fire pit in Taos and make some ancient native god of breaking shit mad did you?

You guys know what's really the living shits, my Arizona M/C friends are now calling a moto crash: Pulling a BeemerDonS, ese!

My bad, copied an old list....

BeemerDonS - there or not.

Intech

Spanky

HotRodZilla
Lidja
LCB
Back Road Bob---Out?
TheZsdad
Big D. and Mrs. Big D
bigjohnsd

Festar
Spud
R Price
stealth1
GalaxyBlue
FJROB
Fly Bye
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
Intech and Spanky
JREW-John
Marcusorelius and Dutchess
Mohawk
Old Michael
Smokeball
Morecowbell
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
Chris M.
TANGO SIERRA
AZgman
Cooleyman - Dave
McRider007
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
erixun
zzzzip- Skip
Zbear
Mudslide Miller
Tyler
NMRoad Runner
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
blufjr - Ken
Gordie Thomas
James
Bob Flanders
KiloWatts
twisted cricket
Dashbaw
FJRAY and Mrs
Silver Streak-El Ray
Randy
petey
John Y. and Isa
0Face-Marty
HelzBelz
gregory

Jus' sayin'.

Looks just like yours Don except it has two wheels instead of three. We don't want you tipping over again. JSNS
smile.png
smile.png
Ray, Miss Donna with Son Seth and Papa Chuy Viejo went to Chester's Harley-Davidson and looked at the Freewheeler today. Pricey, but nice!

After riding the Arkansas Ozarks Friday & Saturday, I extended my stay at the Harrison Quality Inn for an extra day to avoid Sunday's weather in Oklahoma & the Texas Panhandle. Left Harrison this morning and arrived in Tucumcari, NM. Almost 700 miles in 10.5 hours even with 3 gas stops and time zone change factored in & 2.5 to 3 hours of it in the rain.

Tomorrow it's on to Scottsdale for 2 nights. Still looking for someone from Phoenix area to ride with up to Cedar City on Thursday.