Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked at 2015, and unfortunately, with all the family happenings going on next year, I cannot carve out two weeks of vacation to take what would be an awesome trip with one of my favorite forum mates. I grieve the fact that I cannot make it happen, as it would be so awesome in so many ways.

Someone should step up to ride west with petey...I cannot.

I have looked at 2015, and unfortunately, with all the family happenings going on next year, I cannot carve out two weeks of vacation to take what would be an awesome trip with one of my favorite forum mates. I grieve the fact that I cannot make it happen, as it would be so awesome in so many ways.
Someone should step up to ride west with petey...I cannot.
You can take a Chicago Whiner out of Illinois, but you can't take the fecking Whine out of a Chicagoan: Even if you move them to Greenville, South Carolina.

Get a flight out of SC that touches you down in PHX SKY Harbor at sunrise on Thursday, we will then ride to Las Vegas where we will meet up with Herr Petey.

Friday September 18 will be a long day to LaPine, but we can haul ass across Nevada (that is if our petey can keep up, of course!), with an early start we can be at The Harvest Depot for a Reuben before they close! JSNS!

On Sunday we reverse, the route; only 6 hours from Vegas to Chandler, can get you out on a sunset flight from Phoenix homeward bound! Only 5 days used and two of them are the weekend. You ride my FJR, ese!

bear-off%2521.jpg

https://www.mapquest.com/#b20ffee25977339b76538a6e

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also fly into Redmond Or. and I would pick you up. I'm sure I can find something with two wheels for you to ride. I have three choices at the moment.

Contrary to what Beemerdons thinks...I ain't whining. Just sad.

As much as I would like to ride 3000 miles for a Reuben, it was going to more than that for me...sharing the trip with petey was the big attraction of this trip. The Reuben, and seeing big Ray again would have been the icing on top.

However, I may have one son getting married next year, possibly a second getting married as well, a promised beach vacation with wifey, and the remainder, mcy trips with my Forum buds.

As I reviewed all this last night, I just realized that I cannot possibly squeeze the trip in.

So no whining...just sadness.

Contrary to what Beemerdons thinks...I ain't whining. Just sad.
As much as I would like to ride 3000 miles for a Reuben, it was going to more than that for me...sharing the trip with petey was the big attraction of this trip. The Reuben, and seeing big Ray again would have been the icing on top.

However, I may have one son getting married next year, possibly a second getting married as well, a promised beach vacation with wifey, and the remainder, mcy trips with my Forum buds.

As I reviewed all this last night, I just realized that I cannot possibly squeeze the trip in.

So no whining...just sadness.
Hell !! just tell the boys to shack up for awhile and we have beaches in Oregon. Problem solved.
punk.gif

Ok Wheaton, I'll sweeten the pot.... I'll be there! Alright guys, he shouldn't be able to refuse now! You're welcome... My job here is done!

Carl

Carl , The idea is to attract folks not send them running for the hills. You should have Amy do your PR work. She is far better looking than you.
smile.png

Ya know... We have access to several little trinkets we can post we've attended..

Seeing as how this is a legit player? why have we not the option of grizzly Adams face to post on our space here?

Somebody get on the ball for a RR 1 2 3 icon.

I might just show my ugly face at this event. Do they serve milkshakes at this joint?
Why yes they do. Genuine old fashioned milk shakes. They also have 14 beers and cider on tap. See Ya there.

You really don't think Bust would miss a chance to show his ass.:) :) :)

Latest posts