Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I better get on the stick and make reservations...
rolleyes.gif

--G
+1

Petey and Wheaton? Ahh geesh, does it get much better than that?
For Wheaton? Meh…not so much! But for Herr Petey, when our Petey arrives at an FJR Forum event, then that's when all of the HOT BABES show up! JSNS!

BMW-Owner.jpg
Leave it to Beemerdons to slip a damn underhanded subliminal message into his post. After staring at this picture for 45 or 50 minutes, it all became clear. She's carrying a BMW purse! I don't think I can forgive you for that, Don. I checked again for other hidden messages, and I'm pretty sure, after another hour and a half, there weren't any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Bust, one more naked Mick is coming. I just booked a couple nights for me and my wife.

Doc said I might be able to ride again in 4-6 months. September 18 would be 4 months and 4 days, so I likely will be on 4 wheels, but we are coming.

I need to do the same. Gotta wait till I get paid first. This is not something that I will miss. I will sleep outside in the bushes if need be! Ever sense Ray got rid of the goats (bust gave them a whole list STDs), staying there just hasn't been the same...
no2.gif

Carl

I need to do the same. Gotta wait till I get paid first. This is not something that I will miss. I will sleep outside in the bushes if need be! Ever sense Ray got rid of the goats (bust gave them a whole list STDs), staying there just hasn't been the same...
no2.gif

Carl
Never fear Carl, There are still two old girl goats left and a shit load of chickens. you can have your pick.
smile.png

no2.gif

Carl
Never fear Carl, There are still two old girl goats left and a shit load of chickens. you can have your pick.
smile.png
Looks like I need to start collecting some feathers...

HOTEL UPDATE !!! Just came from the hotel and there are about 15 rooms left. If you're thinking about it then you better get it in gear so you don't get left out.

T-shirt info will be up after the weekend.

Well, we will be there again ........

Booked two rooms - one for me and one for my ridding buddy Chris ( he rides ST1300 or a Goldwing )

I think last year we were the only ones from Nevada

Had a great time ------ see u all there

Scott

I was going to attend the event on year one but the wife broke her foot.

I was going to attend the event this year but the wife will have bunion surgery on Sept 16th.

Long story short I'm out due to wife's feet, again. Drat.

I was going to attend the event on year one but the wife broke her foot.
I was going to attend the event this year but the wife will have bunion surgery on Sept 16th.

Long story short I'm out due to wife's feet, again. Drat.
So you use your wife's foot to ride? Why can't you use your own?

Last edited by a moderator:
Petey and Wheaton? Ahh geesh, does it get much better than that?
For Wheaton? Meh…not so much! But for Herr Petey, when our Petey arrives at an FJR Forum event, then that's when all of the HOT BABES show up! JSNS!

BMW-Owner.jpg
Leave it to Beemerdons to slip a damn underhanded subliminal message into his post. After staring at this picture for 45 or 50 minutes, it all became clear. She's carrying a BMW purse! I don't think I can forgive you for that, Don. I checked again for other hidden messages, and I'm pretty sure, after another hour and a half, there weren't any.
To crack right into the question....

Is Petey coming on his new "fits like a glove" BMW?......nice roundel btw, I couldn't take my eye's off of it.