• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Floor Boards, knife maker original

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

08FJR4ME

-WYNPRO-
Reaction score
I am posting this to eliminate confusion as to where to go at this time to purchase these.

WynPro: I will try and keep the Knifemaker passenger floorboards in stock. These will be made from 1/4 inch thick 6061-T6 aluminum with a textured nonslip rubber bonded on top.Stainless steel hardware will also be included along with instructions.

09/09/13, Note: The floorboards fit all years of FJR's. 2004 thru 2017.

Price is $70.00 a pair shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL to USA

$75.00 a pair US $ shipped to Canada this includes shipping FIRST CLASS mail.

Other than North America please email me for cost.

I will accept PayPal to my email account [email protected]

Checks or money orders will also be accepted to the address below.

David Wynne

Attn: WynPro

115 Quaker Lane

Acushnet, MA 02743

Please include your shipping address. Put "FJR Floorboards" in the subject line.

If you have any other questions , feel free to email me.

100_4567_zps090e306e.jpg

100_4566_zps99679530.jpg

Click on link below for original thread.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/12495-knifemaker-passenger-floorboards/?p=708714

Thanks, Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold the last two sets but I will making more. It will take about a week for those that are interested.

Thanks, Dave

Yes I am still making them and have a few sets in stock. I tried making a new thread but folks seem to still gravitate to the original. You may want to edit the first post to references thread #116 which is where I believe I took over. Only you can change it. Sorry about the confusion. Don't know if the admins want to get involved in somehow changing it. Your call.

Thanks, Hope all is well on your end,

Dave

Heck this is the new thread. See even I am confused. Nawww, just used to answering on the original thread. Mark might have the solution. I am good with it if all party's can agree.

Dave

I changed my first post in the original thread to reflect changes.

I would guess the easiest thing to do would be to just merge this thread with the other one?

Well let's hope that works and only time will tell. If the admins want to merge this I will leave that up to them.

Thanks, KM

PS: You still have the best avatar on the forum I see.

Do these fold up like normal passenger pegs or are they permanently in the down position?

Never mind I found the answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these fold up like normal passenger pegs or are they permanently in the down position?
Never mind I found the answer...
They fold up, but stick out at about a 30 degree angle. In practise this causes no problems.

The wife loves them.

Yeah my wife does as well. Need to save some cash for getting them done on the 13.
Should have pulled them off before sending the other bike off to the boy.
wink.png

Dave
Yeah, but this way, I can send more cash to you!
smile.png
When ever your ready. Just to let folks know my footboards are down all the time. A lot of the time my heals are on the boards and toes are on the pegs. It takes the preasure off the arches and makes for better riding thru the twisities too. All bets are off when the wifey is on board though. she's hoggen them.
rolleyes.gif

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.