Cycle World Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Updated attendee list on first post, twenty-seven so far. I'll be calling Jimmy's in the next couple days with a final count. Any of y'all still on the fence, speak now or you'll be sitting on the floor! ;)

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated attendee list on first post, twenty-seven so far. I'll be calling Jimmy's in the next couple days with a final count. Any of y'all still on the fence, speak now or you'll be sitting on the floor! ;)

--G
Iff'n it's good, ya'll will be on the floor! :blink:

--G
Iff'n it's good, ya'll will be on the floor! :blink:
...so true. After all, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere! And Carver...it's y'all! ;)

--G

Reservation confirmed yesterday. :) We're in the same area of Jimmy's but with the attendance this year, the group will likely spill out into the bar and restaurant area. Plan on bringing some cash, as they have requested we have one check per table...fingers and toes permitted. ;) Weather looks to be somewhat cooperative...we'll see!

See y'all Saturday morning.

--G