Reuben Run 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

New to the website. Past 2005 FJR owner, new owner of 2015 ES, I'd like to learn more about organizations and events in the PNW,

Horsefly

^^^^ you're in the right place for PNW goings-on. Keep an eye out for the spring Tech Day announcement, if you can make the ride, it's a can't miss event. Hope you can make RR5!

Outside the PNW, you can ride yourself silly all summer long!

--G

MCRider007, I may have misunderstood the rate, or she quoted me three nights. I definitely told her I was with the Ruben Run group.

Hello all,

Past 2005 FJR owner, current 2015 ES owner. Looking for people and organizations in the Pacific Northwest.

Horsefly

Count me and my wife in again this year.

If anyone is interested we may be able to make our two downstairs rooms available for a pittance that would go to my wife for changing sheets and cleaning up the rooms beforehand, you would have your own dedicated full bath downstairs. We are south of Bend and 26 miles to LA Pines.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Deschutes+River+Woods,+OR/La+Pine,+OR/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x54b8b8ec27281965:0xd953ecdbab8ae16f!1m2!1m1!1s0x54b882ee605a1851:0x8d0493ec291fa151!3e0

JP

Last edited by a moderator:
...... you can ride yourself silly all summer long!
George, you PNW hoons are just a little more than freaky.

Not judging.

Jus' sayin'.
Just cause ya missed one corner on the way up to Mt. Baker you don't have to get all judging on us.
rolleyes.gif

I'm going to try and make this one! Booked a room from the block and they said it runs from check-in on the 16th to check-out on the 19th. Do most people depart on Monday? TIA

I'm going to try and make this one! Booked a room from the block and they said it runs from check-in on the 16th to check-out on the 19th. Do most people depart on Monday? TIA
Adam, most everyone takes off Sunday morning. A few of the folks traveling longer distances stay an extra day or two for more sightseeing but it's more the exception than the rule.

--G

So travel there Friday. Head home Sunday. A dinner Saturday. Riding in small groups Saturday before dinner. Do I have it about right?

Anyone doing any ambitious routes from Seattle to La Pine? I'm thinking Yakima River Canyon, Goldendale Hwy, Wasco-Heppner Hwy, Condon, Fossil, up & down 218 towards Shaniko, 293 to the 97.....

Suggestions??

Thanks guys....

Travel Thursday, ride Friday and/or Saturday, dinner Saturday night and head home Sunday.

Find a small group of like minded riders / destinations and enjoy the area. I'll more than likely be packing double so my ride ride down is more straight lines and flower sniffing.
weirdsmiley.gif

--G

So then, the portable Hondarosa just might make the northern journey with the whole famdamily to pick up a freshly restored 1960 BMW r60 to ride the mountains and valleys on. At a slower pace. With 6 volt lights and drum shoes. I can hardly wait, especially from being 25+ days in nuclear jail and another 20 to serve. I need the good times as a vision to keep going.

Hope some of you fjr peeps don't mind it too much when I pass you in a corner..

JSNS!

fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses