Reuben Run 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm in, I finally got the ok on the days off. Anyone have a room to share?
I have a single room with a pull-out. The pull-out is available for a well discounted rate (I took the futon at Red Lodge, so I'm sticking with a real bed this time).

Just a heads up peeps, if you plan of going to Crater Lake on Saturday, they are having Hiking and biking days on East Rim Drive from 7A to 6P, and will be closed to motorized traffic.

I can't cut and past from work, but if you want more info go to the Crater Lake Website.

Dont worry Pan, I'll have a story when I get back from travel.
Oooohhh, another one of those trips...
smile.png

--G

Does anybody still need a room? Or any fence-sitters that splitting the cost of the room might push over towards coming along? Just decided to spend some more money on Canyon Cages, so I can offset that pretty well with a roomie.

If you have a room but wouldn't mind saving some, there's time to cancel your reservation and double up. I have two queens. Thanks.

*Edit* Got a call this morning from John/JREW. Got my roomie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered up great weather for this weekend. Cool nights and warm days with lots of sunshine. Get out and ride.

See you all there, KrZy8 starter motor willing.

Spotwalla.
Got two rebuilt starters on the shelf and empty lifts. Just need to supply your labor. Just start it at the hondarosa and shut it off when you get here.
So far so good. She's starting easy and confidently. Not so much the rider. Got a very early start of 0900. CBA rules, yah know?

Last edited by a moderator: