Reuben Run 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally able to put on the calendar
smile.png
punk.gif

I wanted to get an idea of who would be here and in for a ride on Friday something decent in the 3-500 mile range.

Post, John Day Mitchell or Mitchell, Spray, Antelope? I don't know I live here and never seem to get out for decent local rides given we spend every weekend on the lake!

Let me know if you have something planned or want to plan something, I took Friday off work...

Just left the hotel and there are a few rooms left so sign up before it's to late. Don't forget your dinner reservation and shirts if you want one.

Room booked, dinner paid for, shirt ordered.

The pull-out couch is available for a last minute room share.

-Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to get an idea of who would be here and in for a ride on Friday something decent in the 3-500 mile range.
Post, John Day Mitchell or Mitchell, Spray, Antelope? I don't know I live here and never seem to get out for decent local rides given we spend every weekend on the lake!

Let me know if you have something planned or want to plan something, I took Friday off work...
There is probably a rule about quoting yourself out there that I will find out about shortly.

I guess I could just work Friday...

There is probably a rule about quoting yourself out there that I will find out about shortly.

I guess I could just work Friday...
I would bet if you check in at the hotel Thursday evening you'll find folks with a plan for Friday or show up early Friday and join in. Any of the roads north and east are good. I've got organizing to do or I would join in. See you there.

Anyone thinking about name tags? Lots of forum folks I am looking forward to meeting if I can make it.
I'll see what I can find. I think most will respond to Hey You or Dumb Ass if Bust were coming.
smile.png

I am a Reuben Run virgin, so what's the name of restaurant with the Reuben's and is there a meeting time for a Reuben on Friday evening?

I am a Reuben Run virgin, so what's the name of restaurant with the Reuben's and is there a meeting time for a Reuben on Friday evening?
The Harvest Depot is a short walk south of the hotel. They are open until at least 7:00 pm. Reuben's are served from 11:00 am on.

Anyone thinking about name tags? Lots of forum folks I am looking forward to meeting if I can make it.
I'll see what I can find. I think most will respond to Hey You or Dumb Ass if Bust were coming.
smile.png
Even shit head works for some of us
rolleyes.gif

All the food at Harvest Depot is good eats! Oh Boy, less than 2 weeks
bike.gif

The Harvest Depot is a short walk south of the hotel. They are open until at least 7:00 pm. Reuben's are served from 11:00 am on.
And they will make you an awesome Reuben Omlette before 11:00 too.....mmmmmmmm good