Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'll bite. WTH is the Blue Hair tour?
It's a group called road scholars. Really old (not youngsters like us)folks touring the country on a bus sightseeing. They usually want the hotel the same weekend I do so I try to book at least a year in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Googled "Blue Hair" and found it is the latest trend, actually dying your hair blue. Couldn't see how they could make a tour out of that.

Interesting to see how the FJR crowd plans a long time ahead. Many of the BMW rallies seem to be planned only a few months out.

I Googled "Blue Hair" and found it is the latest trend, actually dying your hair blue. Couldn't see how they could make a tour out of that.
Interesting to see how the FJR crowd plans a long time ahead. Many of the BMW rallies seem to be planned only a few months out.
Well that's because they aren't sure their Beemer won't be in the shop.
uhoh.gif

Yamaha and even Honda owner's don't worry about long term planning, the bike will make it.
punk.gif

Sorry, but I have to back out. Too many family obligations now that I have in-laws, and not enough time to carve out 12-14 days for this.

no2.gif
sadsmiley.gif
sorry.gif

From Minn. Jeff:

Rich & Jeff are also OUT.

I have a room reservation I will be canceling this week. I will wait until Wednesday in case anyone knows someone who would like to take over the room we are vacating.

From Minn. Jeff: Rich & Jeff are also OUT.

I have a room reservation I will be canceling this week. I will wait until Wednesday in case anyone knows someone who would like to take over the room we are vacating.
Say whaaat Pops? Your old enough you can ride alone now.....

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

From Minn. Jeff: Rich & Jeff are also OUT.

Pops, isn't this the wrong thread? I thought the boys weren't going to Nakusp..................

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m thinking I might just make this one problem is I can’t plan and there is still a few months to go.

Questions: does anybody know if there is there any rooms left

: are the shirts organized yet

I know the answers are probably in the thread somewhere but that’s just too many words when you are reading upside down.

Festar